4 Key Items
5 Useful Links
- The Devotees: Religious group currently occupying the Red Trail Campground
- Map of Medora (external link)
- Theodore Roosevelt National Park: Named in honor of Theodore Roosevelt’s time spent in the area for ranching.
- De Mores School: Medora’s K-12 school and home of the Billings County Cougars
- De Mores Mansion: also known as the “Chateau de Mores”, it is the home of the founder of the town.
- Nothing encountered… yet.
- Nothing discovered… yet.
- Editing the Wiki: Information and examples of wiki editing on Obsidian Portal
- Pathguy’s d20 Modern Character Generator
- Mad Irishman’s d20 Character Sheets
Front page layout designed by Shibby.